Les Bouquets Plaid Coat: This pattern contains directions to knit, crochet details, the coat shown. Although a fair amount of work, this is a lovely coat. Knee length, or below, the coat is lined with long sleeves, neck button closure, a large shawl collar that is fringed and ... don't let me forget to mention the fabulous plaid design. The coat is knitted and the plaid vertical stripes are added in crochet. The only downsize of this pattern is the limited sizing -- misses 12, with changes for 14 and 16 only.
- Unger's LES BOUQUETS — 11 (12-13) 50 gr. balls MC, 5 balls Color A, 3 balls Color B, 3 balls Color C
- Hero Size 8 and Hero Size 6 Knitting Needles
- Hero G Aluminum Crochet Hook
- Size 0 Steel Crochet Hook.
- 3 ½ Yards 45" lining material;
- 1 button.
GAUGE:Blocked — 15 sts = 4";11 rows = 2"
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.