Hat & Bag: This pattern gives directions to knit, crochet detail, the accessory set pictured. The official 1944 description: Double hit .. deep drawstring bag that holds everything, dashing little bumper brim hat. Both in a combine of knitting and crochet, worked in dark brown wool. This is a one size pattern.
- Bernat's Colorstyle, 4 two-dunce skeins.
- Knitting Needles: 1 pair No. 4, bone or plastic (Standard). English size, 9.
- Steel crochet hook No. 0.
- The bag requires 1/2 yard of silk for lining.
- The hat requires 1/2 yard of 1-1/2-inch belting, 3/4 yard of 3/4-inch grosgrain ribbon,
- one set of small feathers.
Gauge: 6 sts=1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes