Dolls Set: This pattern gives directions to knit the outfit and accessories shown. "Simple stockinette and seed stitches form the basis for doll's traveling wardrobe. Dress, made in two pieces in stockinette stitch, is bordered with seed stitch. Coat is similar, but is knit in one piece; cast on the stitches for sleeve shape. Luggage includes suitcase, duffel bag, hatbox, worked completely in seed stitch; pieces knitted straight up".
- Knitting Worsted
- Knitting needles size 4 and 11
- Black leather, simulated leather or felt, 2-1/2" X 5".
- White sewing thread. Yarn needle.
- Round plastic pill bottle, 2" long, 1" diameter.
- Three plastic buttons, 1-1/4" diameter.
- Cardboard jewelry box, 2-1/2" long, 2" wide, 3/4" deep.
- Cellophane tape.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.