Style No 1772-118: This pattern gives directions to knit, crochet detail, the coat shown. Unfortunately, Bernat did not photo the model alone, but details of the coat can still be noted. This is a knee length design, loose fitting with long sleeves, a rounded neckline and wide contrast band around the neck and down the open front. Knit in a mohair and angora yarns, the coat is written for misses size small (10-12), medium (14-16) and large (18-20).
- BERNAT MOHAIRSPUN (1 oz. Skeins) — 28 (30-32) Pastel Fawn (M C)
- BERNAT SUPER ANGORA (10 gram balls) - 8 Brown (C C)
- 1 pair jumper needles No. 11
- 1 pair straight knitting needles No. 8
- 1 aluminum crochet hook size G
- Lining, if desired
- 3 sts =1 inch; 4 rows = 1 inch on No. 11 needles
- 9 sts =2 inches; 6 rows = 1 inch on No. 8 needles
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.