No 734-4 - Mens Vest : This pattern contains directions to knit the vest pictured. This pullover vest, or sleeveless sweater is knit in softer silky yarns, giving it not just the luxurious look, but feel as well. The pullover features a v-necking and banding. The vintage 1960s design from Columbia Minerva is sized small (36-38), medium (40-42) and large (44-46).
- COLUMBIA-MINERVANylapaca (1 oz. skein)- 9 (10-11) skeins OR
- COLUMBIA-MINERVANylon and Wool Fingering Yarn (1 oz. skein)-8(9-10) skeins OR
- COLUMBIA-MINERVANylon Sweater and Sock Yarn (1 oz. ball)-7 (8-9) balls
- 1 pair each Boye straight knitting needles Nos. 1 and 3
- 1 set Boyed pneedles No.1
GAUGE: 8 sts=1 inch : 12 rows = 1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes