Jumper No 669 : This pattern gives instructions for knitting, crochet detail, the jumper shown. The pattern, vintage 1957, is as pertinent today as it was then. A simple, a-line skirt design with a lower v-neckline and wide shoulders worked in tweed yarns. Wear as a jumper, or as a dress in warmer months. The design, is written for misses size 12, with changes for 14 and 16 in parentheses.
- Bear Brand Tweedmoor or Fleisher's Glen Tweed, 15 (17-18) ozs.
- Bucilla Circular Steel Needle, Size 2.
- Bucilla Aluminum Needles, 1 pair Size 2.
- Bucilla Steel Hook, Size 4.
MEASUREMENTS FOR BLOCKING
- At bustline 34 (36-38) ins.
- Width of back at underarm 161/2 (171/2-181/2) ins.
- Skirt — width at lower edge 46 (48-50) ins.
- At hipline, 7 ins.
- Below waistline 34 (36-38) ins.
- At waistline 25 (26 ½-28) ins.
GAUGE: 8 sts=1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes