Hairpin Lace Bonnet : This pattern contains directions to make the bonnet pictured. This vintage 1956 design is an Heirloom in the making. Worked in a combination of Hairpin Lace, joined with crochet, the pretty striped design is worked in ribbon yarn and lined with a delicate chiffon. It ties with ribbon at the neck. The pattern is sized for baby between 6 and 9 months.
- Nomotta Silk Organdy Ribbon, one 100-yd. spool main color (MC)
- Nomotta Mothproof Silkeen. one 1/2-oz. ball contrasting color (CC).
- One 1" hairpin lace loom.
- Steel crochet hooks Nos. 8 and 11.
- One yard 1/2" satin ribbon.
- 1/4 yard silk chiffon for lining.