Hairpin Lace Centerpiece : This pattern contains instructions to crochet the doily shown. This is a grand piece of fiber art indeed. Rows of hairpin lace, crocheted flowers, mesh, a lightly scalloped edge. This will definitely be a larger project, as far as doilies are concerned, but what a payoff ! The actual size dimensions are not stated on the pattern, however, as it is classified as a Centerpiece Doily it will be well in excess of 20 inches.
- - DAISY MERCERIZED CROCHET COTTQN, Art. 65, Size 30: 1 skein White or Ecru; or
- - LILY MERCERIZED CROCHET COTTON, Art. 36, Size 30: 1 ball White or Ecru; or
- - LILY MERCROCHET MERCERIZED CROCHET COTTON, Art. 161, Size 30: 2 balls White or Ecru.
- - No. 13 Steel Crochet Hook.
- - 7/8" (outside measure) Hairpin Lace Staple.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.