Style 5056-118: This pattern gives directions to knit, crochet detail, the jacket pictured. A cute design with a lot going on ... first the allover squared design, with long sleeves and flapped pockets. And .. another great feature ... front zipper closure.
These directions are for small size (4-6). Changes for medium size (8-10) and large size (12-14) are in parentheses.
- BERNAT MOHAIRSPUN (1 oz. pull skeins) — 5 (6-7) Colonial Blue (M C) ; 3(4-4) Scarlet (C C)
- OR BERNAT MOHAIR PLUS (1-1/2 oz. balls) — 4(5-6) Delft Blue (M C) ; 2(3-3) Scarlet (C C)
- BERNAT NYLO GERMANTOWN (2 oz. Skeins) — 3 (4-4) Navy (M C)
- 1 pair each straight knitting needles Nos. 9 and 10-1/2
- 1 aluminum crochet hook Size G
- 1 Talon Lightweight Separating Zipper (12-14-18) inch length.
GAUGE: 3 sts = 1 inch 4 rows = 1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.