Elegance : This pattern contains directions to knit the stole shown. The vintage 1953 pattern from American Thread Company was officially named Elegance for all of the obvious reasons. Is has horizontal rows of a lacy knit stitch, bracketed off with vertical scalloped rows. It is finished with a lace meshed edge and fringe. The finished measurements are 22 x 68 inches ... really quite long !
This stole can be made with any of the following:
- "DAWN"or "CLOVER LEAF" NYLON POMPADOUR
- "DAWN"or "CLOVER LEAF" NYLON
- "DAWN" MEDIUM WEIGHTPOMPADOUR
- "DAWN"BABY YARN
- 10 ozs. Baby Lavender or Orchid or color desired.
- 1 pr. plasticknitting needles No.6.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.