Crocheted Granny : This pattern contains directions to crochet the granny and pillow shown. This is a fun and super easy afghan to crochet as well as use. The afghan is made up of colorful 4-1/2 inch square blocks. 160 blocks are required to make the afghan, which measures 52 by 72 inches, and 24 motifs for the pillow. This pattern set is vintage 1960s from American Thread.
- AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "DAWN" KNITTING WORSTED
- 37 ouncesBlack
- 34ounces Assorted Colors for Afghan
- 5 ounces Black
- 5ounces Assorted Colors for Pillow
- 1/2yd.lining material; Shredded foam rubber or Cotton or Kapok forfilling
- PlasticCrochet Hook Size H
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.