Big Needle Knit : This pattern contains instructions to knit, crochet edges, the dress pictured above. The jumbo knit is speedily made on big, one inch needles with three different stands of yarn. Red bands are in reverse stockinette stitch; raglan sleeves made easy shaping. The pullover dress is loose and comfortable; perfect for on-the-go wear. The pattern is sized 8 to 18. Instructions are written for size 8, with changes for 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 shown in parentheses.
- - Reynolds Mohair No 1 in white, red,
- - Monique, 50 gram balls white and red
- - Scotch Mist, 2 oz balls white and red
- - One pair Reynolds aluminum Jumbo Jet knitting needles.
- - Aluminum crochet hook size K
- - Large eyed needle.
Gauge: 1 st = 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes