Infants Crocheted Set : This pattern contains directions to crochet the set shown. A cute little set, this one features a little jacket and bonnet with a matching blanket. A set on the first side, with ribbon and bow crocheted in. The jacket has a cute little round collar, and elbow length sleeves. The pattern is vintage 1960s from Columbia Minerva.
- Columbia-Minerva Nantuk Fingering Yarn or Beehive Imported Scotch Fingering Yarn, Patonized (l ounce skein), Sacque and Bonnet-3 skeins white, Carriage Robe-7 skeins white.
- 1 skein of blue is sufficient for entire set
- A few yards of pink and green
- One "Boye" steel crochet hook Size 0
- One "Hiawatha" blunt end tapestry needle
Gauge: 6 dc to l inc., 3 group sts to 1 inch 3 rows to 1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.