Roman Suit Dress : This vintage 1960's pattern contains instructions to Crochet the lovely suit dress pictured above. The casual two piece dress, in cotton tweed yarn, has a boxy top and modified dolman sleeve. The skirt is slim has a back zipper closure. The band edging stands away at the neckline give a crisp defined look. The pattern is sized 12 to 18 (Bust 32 / 34 / 36 / 38). Directions are for size 12. Changes for 14, 16 and 18 are in parentheses.
- Diamond Italian Centoriori, 50 gram balls
- Aluminum crochet hook size E
- Steel crochet hook No 00.
- Matching sewing thread
- 7 inch skirt slide fastener.
- Grosgrain and satin ribbon.
- buttons and snap fasteners.
GAUGE: 5 sts = 1"; 5 rows = 1" (pat, size E hook); 11 sts = 2" (pat, No. 00 hook) .