Crocheted Angora Cat: This pattern gives directions for crochet the cat shown. This sweet kitty cat is a stuffed toy, perfect for gift giving, or taking up a spare spot on your sofa. Although officially named an Angora cat, this design is crocheted in Knitting Worsted with fringe, button and millinery wire for the facial features. Actual size is not stated.
This is a Mail Order Pattern, purchased through newspapers and catalogs. This pattern is No 5686.
- "RED HEART" 4-Ply KNITTING WORSTED: 6 ounces of White and small amount of Black for claws.
- Small pieces of black fringe for eyes. Button for Nose.
- Cotton Batting or Dacron polyester Fiberfil for stuffing.
- 9 inches of White Millinery Wire for whiskers, Ribbon for Bow.
- NEEDLE: Crochet Hook Size G.
GAUGE: 7 sts = 1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes