Festive C-385 : This pattern contains instructions to crochet the blouse pictured above. This sleeveless blouse, low cut, closes in the back with hook and eyes. Dress it up, or dress it down; it will be a joy to wear either way. The pattern is sized 12, 14 and 16. The pattern is in size 12, with changes for 14 and 16 shown in parentheses.
- - J. & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD. MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. A.J 04, Size 30: 5 balls of White [fr Size l2; 6 balls for Sizes l4 and 16; or
- - CLARK'S BIG BALL MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. B.34, Size 30: 4 balls of White for Size 12 and 5 balls for Sizes 14 and 16; and
- - J. & P. COATS RAYON CROCHET, Art. A.73: 8 balls of No. I White for Size 12; 10 balls for Size 14 and 12 balls for Size 16
- - Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No.3
- - 3 yards white taffeta binding
- - 1 yard white elastic, 3/4 inch widc
- -3 small snap fasteners
- - 3 hooks and eyes.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes