Luncheon Set : This pattern contains directions to crochet the set shown. Termed a luncheon set, instructions give thee sizes for place, bread and butter place and glass mat. The set is worked in mesh spiderweb type stitch with a solid butterfly edging. A nice luncheon set - absolutely. A nice living room doily set - yes, that too ! The design is vintage 1950s from Coats and Clarks.
Place Doily measures 15 inches in diameter; Bread and Butter Plate Doily measures 10 ½ inches in diameter; Glass Doily measures 7 inches in diameter
- - J. & P. Coats or Clark's O.N.T. Best Six Cord Mercerized Crochet, Size 30:
- - SMALL BALL: J. & P. COATS-3 balls of No. 26-B Bright Nile Green, 2 balls of No. 46-A Mid Rose and 1 ball of No.9 Yellow, or
- - CLARK'S O.N.T.-4 balls of No. 48 Hunter's Green, 3 balls of No. 46-A Mid Rose and 1 ball of No.9 Yellow, or
- - BIG BALL: J. & P. COATS-1 ball each of No. 48 Hunter's Green, No. 46-A Mid Rose and No. 9 Yellow, and
- - J. & P. Coats Tatting-Crochet, Size 70, 2 balls of No. 12 Black.
- - Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No. 10.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.