Fruit Motif Potholders : This pattern contains directions to crochet the set of potholders shown. This fruity bunch include a pear, an apple and the always popular strawberry. The potholders are round with a triple ring border, scalloped edges and the fruit motif in the center. They are vintage 1940s from American Thread Co.
Materials (for all three):
AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "DE LUXE" MERCERIZED CROCHET AND KNITTING COTTON, ARTICLE 346
- 2-250 yd. Balls White.
- 1-175 yd. Ball each Yellow, Blue and Red,
- "STAR" SIX STRAND MERCERIZED EMBROIDERY COTTON, ARTICLE 50
- 1 Skein each Red, Brown and Green and
- "STAR" PEARL COTTON, ARTICLE 90, SIZE 5
- 1-50 yd. Ball Green.
- Steel Crochet Hook No.8 or No.9.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.