Susan Doll - Fun to Crochet, Assemble and Dress : This pattern is vintage 1943 from Royal Society. The design called Susan is a 16 inch stuffed doll. She is a delightful piece dating back to the time when Dolls were made, not purchased. The directions include facial features and hair; you will have to design the cloth wardrobe on your own.
What You Need:
- ROYAL SOCIETY "EVERSHEEN", 400 yard balls: 2 balls of main color for Body (Ecru, Dark Ecru; or Beige).
- About 40 yards of Henna Rug Cotton or wool.
- ROYAL SOCIETY MOULINE, 1 skein each of Red, Blue, Yellow and Black.
- Steel Crochet Hook No. 6 or 7.
- Cotton Batting.
- 3/4 yard of ribbon, ½ inch wide.
GAUGE: 10 sc make 1 inch.