S-617 : This is, officially, Danville the Dachshund, a 1954 vintage crochet pattern from Coats and Clarks. Now, they do not state Danville' official size, but we do know that he is adorable. Notice the topcoat with tails! He has big eyes and features made of felt and a large organdy collar.
- - COATS & CLARK'S O.N.T. "SPEED-CRO-SHEEN" MERCERIZED COTTON, Art. C.44: 1 ball of No. 12 Black and
- 2 balls of No. 123-A Flamingo.
- - Milward. Steel Crochet Hook No. 2/0 (double zero).
- - Scraps of black, white and red felt ...
- - 1/8 yard of organdy material . . .
- - Cotton batting.
GAUGE: 11 sc make 2 inches; 11 rnds make 2 inches.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.