Chic Baby Layette: This pattern contains instructions to crochet a baby layette. A cute layette, it includes the jacket, booties, mittens and a cap. Did you notice the subtle and dainty scallop contrast trim?
The pattern is sized for baby at 1 year. It is vintage 1960s from American Thread.
- - AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "Dawn" Sweater & Sock Yarn or Sanforlan, 7 ounces White or color of your choice
- - AND Star Rayon Crochet, Article 700, 1 ball White
- - Plastic crochet hook size F
- - Steel crochet hook No 4 OR ANY SIZE HOOK WHICH WILL RESULT IN STITCH GAUGE BELOW.
- - 7 Pearl buttons
- - 1-1/2 yard, 3/4 inch ribbon
GAUGE: for Size F hook - 4 patterns = 1 inch : 8 rows = 1 inch
This pattern is featured in a blog post at Todays Treasure Shop Talk, should you care to drop by.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes