Knitted Hood and Mittens: This pattern contains directions to knit, crochet detail, the set pictured. Here we hare a nice helmet or hood that fits all the securely all around the head, down and around the hood. It is pulled on. Worked in the same pattern stitch is a matching pair of mittens. The set is suitable for both boys and girls and will certainly keep any child warm 'as a bug in a rug'.
- Columbia-MinervaNantuk 4 ply Knitting Yarn (Knitting Worsted size - 2 or 4 oz skein) OR
- Columbia-MinervaKnitting Worsted (4 ounce skein) 1 skein
- Knitting Needles: Onepair "Boye" Size 6-10 inch
- Oneset "Boye" double point needles Size 6-7 inch
- One"Boye" steel crochet hook Size 1
Gauge:4 sts to 1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.