Crocheted Colorful Nursery Gadgets : This pattern gives directions for both nursery items shown. First there is a rug with fun fairy central motif that measures 24 x 36 inches. And then, for fun, is a crocheted Humpty Dumpty stuffed toy. You will love the rug; baby will love the toy. This pattern set takes us back to 1943; compliments of Royal Society.
What You Need for Oval Rug:
- ROYAL SOCIETY RUG COTTON, 8 balls of Dusty Jade, 2 balls each of Honey Beige and Red; 1 ball each of Black and Tulip Yellow.
- Steel Crochet Hook No. 2/0 (double zero).
GAUGE: (Center part of rug) 9 sc make 2 inches, 4 rows make 1 inch (each square on chart represents 1 sc). After center part of rug is completed, the border is crocheted on.
What You Need for Humpty Dumpty:
- ROYAL PERLE No. 5., 1 ball of Red, 2 balls of Green and 4 balls of Light Yellow.
- ROYAL MOULINE, 1 skein each of Black and Blue.
- Steel Crochet Hook No. 7.
- Cotton Batting.