Hat and Gloves : This pattern contains directions to crochet the set pictured above. The main feature of this set is the butterfly motif. The gloves are crocheted mesh with a large butterfly across the wrist. The hat itself, is a purchased variety of your choice - velvet - cotton or wool - and you crochet the delightful large butterfly motifs and stitch as desired. Definitely a cute set. The gloves are misses / teens sized small, medium and large. And, of course, the butterfly motif itself can be crocheted and used on any other accessories, home or personal, that you might like. The design is vintage early 1950s.
- - J& P. Coats or Clark's O.N.T. Best Six Cord Mercerized Crochet, Size 30:
- - SMALL BALL:J.& P. COATS-3 balls of White or Ecru, or 4 balls of any color, Or
- - CLARK'SO.N.T.-4 balls of White or Ecru, or 6 balls of any color, or
- - BIG BALL: J.& P. COATS-2 balls of White or Ecru, or 3 balls of any color.
- - Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No. 10.
- - A black cloche.
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.