Sculptured Block Rug: This pattern contains directions to crochet the rug pictured. Here is a nice, perfect for bedside, couch, front entry, etc. measuring 46 x 74 inches. The rug is made in squares. Each square measures about 10-1/2 inches. 24 squares at 4 x 6 are required. Of course, reduce or add squares to make the design in different colors. The pattern is vintage 1951 from American Thread.
- AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "STAR" RUG YARN, ARTICLE 44
- 62-80 yd. Skeins Cream or any Color desired.
- If worked in 2 colors-26-80 yd. Skeins Cream or Main
- Color and 36 skeins of contrasting Color.
- Bone Crochet Hook No.5.
- 1 large Tapestry Needle for sewing.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes