Cover Blouse: This pattern contains directions to knit the blouse pictured. And, what a lovely blouse it is. This vintage 1949 pattern gives us long sleeves, a large stand-up notched collar with matching cuffs in contrast collar, along with a decorative band that crosses at the bodice. It is semi-fitted and hip length. And then, just as lovely as the front, the back is buttoned all the way down with 8 buttons. The pattern is sized for misses 12 to 18. The instructions are written for a size 12, with changes for 14, 16 and 18 in parentheses. This is an intermediate to advanced design.
- Wool Boucle or Nubless Dress Yarn-11 (12,13, 14) l-oz skeins Main Color (MC);
- Nubby Yarn-2 skeins Contrasting Color (CC).
- No.2 Hero knitting needles.
- 10-1” Costumaker Buttons and 4 small matching buttons.
- 1 pair Gerry Nufoam Shoulder pads.
GAUGE: 8 sts= 1”; 12 rows = 1”.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.