5 Piece Knitted Baby Set : This pattern contains directions for the knitted, crochet and embroidery detail, set shown. As are most baby layettes, this is a cute little four piece set. Included are a jacket, cap, mittens and booties. Each have ribbing, ribbon ties and (optional) little embroidered rosebuds. The pattern is baby size 6 months. This knitting pattern is vintage 1940s from American Thread.
- AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "DAWN" INFANTS WOOL, ARTICLE W5, 5-1 oz. Balls Pink or Baby Colors.
- 1-100 yd. Ball Pink "STAR" Rayon Crochet, Article 700, "STAR" Six Strand Mercerized Embroidery Cotton, Article 50. 1 Skein each of Pink and Green.
- 1 yd. ½ inch Ribbon. 1 yd. ¼ inch Ribbon.
- 1 Pair each of Knitting Needles No. 1, No.2 and No.3.
- Steel Crochet Hook No. 9.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.