Angora Bordered Blouse: This pattern contains directions to knit, crochet detail, the blouse shown. Although the picture is poor, being a lone 4 inch magazine photo, it's quite obvious this is a design with great knitting potential. The blouse, with extended shoulders, is a loose fitting pullover with a lowered neckline, and presumed waist length. Add to this, the neckline border that is worked in angora, for a soft and glamorous effect. The pattern is sized for women 12 to 18. Directions are written for a size 12, with changes for 14, 16 and 18 in parentheses.
- Bernat Dainty Fleurette (1 oz. pull-skein): 7 (8, 8, 9) sks. Pink (A).
- Bernat Super Angora (10-gram ball): 2 (3, 3, 3) balls Mink Brown (B).
- 1 pr. each No. 0, No. 2 and No. 8 knitting needles.
- No. 4 steel crochet hook.
- No. 6 plastic crochet hook.
GAUGE: 8 sts = 1"; 12 rows = 1".
Knitted Bust Measurements: 34 (36, 38, 40)".
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.