S-956 - 23rd Psalms :This pattern contains instructions to create the wall hanging pictured above. A beautiful piece depicting the 23rd Psalms is completed in Filet Crochet. Directions are given to work this piece in filet crochet for finished designs that are either 24-1/2 x 31 inches or 17-1/2 x 22 inches. This is a wonderful heirloom piece that is perfect for framing. The design is vintage 1950s from Coats and Clark.
- J. & P. COATS BIG BALL BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. A.104, Size 30 or 50: 6 balls of White or Ecru; or
- CLARK'S BIG BALL MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. B.34, Size 30 or 50: 5 balls of White
- Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No. 10 for Size 30; No. 12 for Size 50.
- Size 30: 5 sps or bIls make 1 inch; 5 rows make 1 inch, Hanging measures 24 1/2 x 31 inches.
- Size 50: 7 sps or bls make 1 inch; 7 rows make 1 inch; Hanging measures 17 1/2 x 22 inches.
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.