Rose Red Slipon : This pattern gives directions for knitting, embroidery detail, the sweater pictured. This is a comfortable, loose fitting design, with a knitted in rose motif that, upon completion if further embellished with embroidery detail to included chart. This is a pullover design features below hip length, short turtleneck and three quarter length sleeves. This design is vintage 1962.
SIZES: Directions for size 12. Changes for sizes 14 and 16 are in parentheses.
- Body Bust Size:32" (34"-36").
- Blocked Bust Size: 35" (37"-39").
- Spinnerin Marvel Twist, 4 (4-5) 4-oz. skeins main color (MC) ; 1 skein contrasting color (CC) for embroidery.
- Set of dp needles No. 4 for neckband;
- 14" knitting needles Nos. 4 and 8. (Or English sizes 9 and 5.)
- Two stitch holders.
- Large-eyed sewing needle.
GAUGE: 5 sts = 1"; 7 rows = 1" (stockinette st, No. 8 needles).
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.