One Piece Dress D-630: This pattern gives directions for knitting, crochet detail, the remarkable dress shown. The official, vintage 1951, magazine description: "Pencil-slim perfection, luscious as frosted pink sherbet in the version above. Accents of exactly matched taffeta tip the turn-backs on the wide neckline, brief sleeves, deep pockets. The skirt is four-gored." The pattern is written for misses sizes 12, 14 and 16.
- Nomotta Mothproof Festive, 14 (16-18) 1-oz. skeins, No. 1182 Dusty Pink.
- Susan Bates circular steel needle No. 2
- Straight knitting needles No. 2 (standard). English size, 11.
- Steel crochet hook No. 4.
- Nine buttons;
- 1 ½ yd. 1" grosgrain ribbon;
- 1 yd. 1/2" elastic;
- one placket zipper.
Gauge: 8 sts=1".