Knitted Mohair Rabbit : This pattern gives directions to knit, embroidery detail, the rabbit pictured. This sweet bunny, knit in Mohair yarn will stand approx. 14 inches tall. The facial features are created with buttons for eyes and embroidered facial features.
- Mohair yarn, 1 50-gram ball blue; sport or fingering yarn, 1 oz. matching blue; small amount of white knitting worsted.
- Set of dp needles No.9. (Or English size 4.)
- Cotton for stuffing. Black embroidery floss for note and mouth.
- 1/2 yard 1/2” satin ribbon.
- Black buttons for eyes. Four 1/2" blue buttons for attaching arms and legs.
- Heavy duty sewing thread.
- Scrap of buckram for ear stiffening.
GAUGE: 4 sts = 1"; 5 rows = 1" (stockinette st, using 1 strand each of mohair and sport yarn).
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.