V-Neck Pullover : This pattern contains instructions to knit, crochet detail, the sweater pictured above. This is a nice warm winter set. First there is the V-neck pullover, in stockinette stitch, long sleeves and hip length. And to this the hood that pulls over and attaches to the sweater at the V-Neck. Stylish and different for both your knitting and wearing pleasure. The vintage 1960s design is sized 12, 14 and 16. The instructions was for size 12, with changes for 14 and 16 shown in parentheses.
Body Bust Size: 32" (34"·36").
Blocked Bust Size: 34" (36" -38") .
- - Laines du Pingouin Tweed (A), 7 (8-9) 50-gramballs.
- - For Hood: Laines du Pingouin Papotage (B), 3 50 gram balls, 1 ball.
- - Knitting needles Nos 7 and 8. (Or English sizes 6 and 5).
- - Steel crochet hook No O.
- - Three small stitch holders.
- - One button.
- - Tapestry needle.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.