Lozenge Patterned Suit : This pattern contains instructions to knit, crochet detail, the beautiful textured suit pictured above. The set includes the jacket, with a lozenged pattern, and a skirt. Line, if desired. The vintage pattern, 1960s, is multi-sized Small (10-12), Medium (14-16), Large (18-20).
- - Pauline Denham Sequoia, 15 (16-17) skeins.
- - Knitting Needles No 5 and 6
- - Circular needle No 6 (or size to meet gauge)
- - Steel crochet hook, No 0
- - Stitch holders
- - Fabric for lining if desired
- - elastic (for waist)
Gauge: 6 sts = 1 inch (stockinette st on No 5 needles); 5 sts and 9 rows = 1 inch (pat on No 6 needles).
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.