Dutch Hat: This pattern gives directions to knit, crochet detail, the hat pictured. This design, vintage 1948 Workbasket, is a charming piece to add nostalgia to your accessories ... the classic dutch cap. "Accent a costume with this Dutch style hat that is easy to make. We have made it in red, trimmed with blue but other color combinations may he used".
- About 150 yards of red 3-ply sport yarn; about 25 yards of blue yarn for contrast.
- One yard each of blue and white yarn for embroidery
- One yard of millinery wire.
- Size 4 knitting needles
- Size 6 crochet hook to (work trim around hat)
- (you will need also an extra double pointed needle.)
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes