His and Hers Cardigan : Here's a set of knitting patterns; a cardigan for him and a round neckline sweater, with rose design (worked in duplicate stitch), for her. Separate instructions are given for each garment. The pattern, vintage 1966, is sized 32 - 52. Directions are written sith Sizes 32 through 40 in parentheses; Sizes 42 through 52 are in brackets. Lengths are given separately for Men or Women.
- American Thread Company Dawn Knitting Worksted.
- Knitting Needles: 1 pair each of No 5 and No 8 or size required to knit to gauge.
- 7 buttons for V-Neck Cardigan,
- 2 buttons more for each size for round-neck cardigan.
- Grosgrain ribbon for facing border sts.
Gauge: 9 sts = 2 inches; 6 rows = 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.