Crocheted Piggy Bank : Now, is this fun, or what ? This bank is crocheted and a small cleanser can is inserted for a place to hold all the money. The space between the 4 x 10 inch pig and the cleanser can is stuffed to hold the form. He's a fun little piece ... will cost you little to make, and who knows ... might save you a ton of money.
- - Lily Soft Spun Yarn, 2 (150 yds) balls of pink
- - Susan Bates steel crochet hook No 2
- - Few strands of blue six-strnd embroidery cotton for features
- - cotton batting for stuffing
- - Empty cleansing powder container for bank foundation.
Gauge: 6 sc=1"; 5 rows= 1".
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes