Fluffy Puppy : This pattern contains directions to crochet the puppy shown. Now, I must say, this puppy just might be so ugly that it is adorable. It is worked in loop stitch, giving it that ultra shaggy look, has embroidered features, and bead or button eyes. The pattern, vintage 1950s from Thread Mills, does not indicate the actual height of the puppy.
- 3 - 125 yard balls, or 6 - 50 yard skeins of White ENTERPRISE Cotton Knitting Yarn.
- 2 small black buttons, or beads, for eyes.
- 1 strand each of black and peach embroidery thread.
- A small piece of red material for tongue-cotton or felt will do.
- 1 steel crochet hook No. 1.
- A piece of a cotton batt or kapok, for stuffing.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.