Starlight Capelet : This vintage 1956 pattern from McCalls contains instructions to knit, crochet edging, the capelet pictured above. For southern evenings under the stars (or anywhere for that matter), a knitted capelet to glamorize the shoulders -- in silver - laced black yarn to repeat the midnight skies. Velvet ribbon threads through beading above a ribbed flounce. This is a one size pattern.
- - Bear Brand or Fleisher's Glow-Knit, 3 (3-4) 2-oz skeins,
- - 24" nylon circular needle No, 6;
- - 14" straight plastic knitting needles No, 10
- - Plastic crochet hook No 5.
- - 2 ¼ yards 1 ¼" velvet ribbon.
GAUGE: 11 sts = 2" (stockinette st, No, 6 needle)
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.