Trailing Vine : This pattern contains directions to crochet the edgings shown, Called Trailing Vine No 7529, the design goes back to a 1942 release by The Spool Cotton Company. The filet crochet design, worked to included chart, is intended to be the edging for a cloth that measures about 40 inches square. This edging could also be added to pillowcases or towels.
- CLARK'S O.N.T. or J. & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET,size 30;
- SMALL BALL; CLARK'S O.N.T.-13 balls of White, Ecru, or any color, OR J. & P. COATS -8 balls of White or Ecru, or 11 balls of any color.
- BIG BALL: J. & P. COATS-4 balls of White or Ecru, or 6 balls of any color.
- Steel crochet hook No. 10 or 11.
- 1 yard linen, 36 inches wide.
GAUGE: 5 sps make 1 inch; 5 rows make 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.