No 9394 : For those of you that love filet crochet, this pattern contains instructions to create the pillow cover shown above. When completed, the file crochet piece measures 20 inches square. Note: instructions to sew the actual ruffled pillow are not includes. This pattern, from the Spool Cotton Company, is vintage 1944. A complete chart (large enough to actually follow) is included.
- - J. & P. COATS or CLARK'S O.N.T. BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, Size 30:
- SMALL BALL: J. & P. COATS -6 balls of White or Ecru, or S balls of any color, or
- CLARK'S O.N.T.-S balls of White or Ecru, or 9 balls of any color.
- BIG BALL: J. & P. COATS -3 balls of White, Ecru or Cream.
- - Steel Crochet Hook No. 10 or 11.
- - A ruffled pillow 20 inches square (excluding ruffle).
GAUGE: 5 sps measure 1 inch; 5 rows measure 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.