Crochet Slippers : This pattern contains directions to crochet the slippers pictured. There are three different pairs of slippers included in this pattern set. There are two pairs of loafer styled slippers, one slip-on with a flat top, the second with mostly decorative tie closure. The third pair of slippers are cute flats with a big bow tie. All three require purchase of an inner sole. They are sized small, medium and large. The pattern set is vintage 1950s from Coats and Clark's.
- COATS & CLARK'S O.N.T. "SPEED-CRO-SHEEN" MERCERIZED COTTON, Art. C. 44: For Style 1-2 (3, 3) balls of No. 126 Spanish Red for sole and trim on top; and 1 (2, 2) balls of No. 1 White for top.
- For Style 2-3 balls of No. 49-A Killarney for sole and top; and 1 ball of No. 122 Watermelon for trim.
- For Style 3-2 (3, 3) balls of No. 126 Spanish Red for sole and trim, and J. & P. COATS "KNIT-CRO-SHEEN," Art. A.64: 1 ball of No. 32-A Nu-Purple for Style 3 only.
- Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No. 2/0 (double zero) for "Speed-Cro-Sheen''; or No.7 for "Knit-Cro-Sheen."
- Inner soles and elastic to match upper edge of top.
GAUGE: For "Speed-Cro-Sheen"-5 sc = 1 inch. // For "Knit-Cro-Sheen"-8 sts = 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.