No 4023 : Here's a pattern for a sweet crochet sweetheart style apron with the ever popular pineapple motif. A strap wraps around the waist where it meets with ribbon for the tie. Note there are not straps holding up at the neck, however, ribbon ties (to match the back tie) could easily be added. The pattern does not indicate starching. A matching tea cozy is included. This pattern is vintage 1944 from Coats & Clark.
Materials (for apron - cozy similar)
- - J. & P. COATS or CLARK'S O.N.T. BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, Size 30:
- - SMALL BALL: J. & P. COATS -3 balls of White or Ecru, or 4 balls of any color, or CLARK:S O.N.T.-4 balls of White or Ecru, or 5 balls of any color.
- - BIG BALL: J. & P. COATS -2 balls of White, Ecru or Cream.
- - Steel Crochet Hook No. 10 or 11.
- - 1 yard of matching ribbon, 1 inch wide.
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.