Pullover for Boys or Girls: This pattern contains instructions for knitting the pullover shown. The pullover sweater is sized to fit either boys or girls 8-10, with a second size choice of 10-12 being shown in parentheses. A rather easy knitting pattern, in a primary and contrast shade of wool, it features long sleeves, a small notched collar and a ribbed pattern stitch. There are contrast stripes and it is hip length. This pattern is vintage 1942.
- 7 oz. 4-ply wool in the main shade for the size 8 to 10 years. 8 oz.
- 4-ply wool in the main shade for the size 10 to 12 years.
- 1 oz. 4-ply wool in a contrasting shade for either size.
- pr. #5 knitting needles.
- 1 set #2 double-pointed needles.
- Pullover for 8 to 10 years: Length, 16 ins; Chest, 27 ins; Sleeve seam, 15 ins.
- Pullover for 10 to 12 years: Length, 18 ins. Chest, 29 ins. Sleeve seam, 16 ins.
Gauge: 6 ½ sts. to 1 in.; 9 rows = 1 in.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes