Jiffy Bag and Hat : This pattern contains directions to crochet the set shown. This is a Jiffy design, crocheted in chenille with a bit of metallic thread for glitz. The hat is a cloche style, close fitting to the head with a decorative pattern stitch band. The design is repeated in the small and simple lined drawstring bag. The pattern is vintage 1951 from McCalls.
- Dritz Luxury, Chenille, Art No. 129, 2 skeins for bag, 2 for hat.
- Dritz Metallic Yarn, Art No. 114, 3 tubes for bag; 2 tubes for hat; 4-tubes for set.
- Dritz metal crochet hook No. 00.
- Metal crochet hook, size H.
- 2 yds. grosgrain ribbon 1" wide.
- Lining material for bag.
GAUGE: 3 s c = 1".
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.