Cable Cardigan : This pattern contains directions to knit the cardigan shown. Now, the 'little man' can have a big boys cable cardigan just like Dad. The plump cables crisscross over the front. With long sleeves and ribbed edges, he'll be ready for the cooler weather. The pattern is boys size 6, 8 and 10. It is vintage 1951 from McCalls.
- "Botany" Brand Sport Yarn, 5 (6-7) 2-oz. skeins.
- Knitting needles Nos. 2 and 4 (standard). English sizes, 11 and 9.
- 1 dp needle No.4 (standard).
- I yd. grosgrain ribbon 1" wide.
- Six buttons. Tapestry needle.
GAUGE: 7 sts=1"; 9 rows=l".
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.