Beaded Hat and Bag : This pattern contains directions to crochet the set pictured. The hat is a roll brimmed toque of gray chenille and silver corde rimmed with silver beads. There is a matching drawstring handbag. The set is vintage 1950s from McCalls.
- Hiawatha Super Chenille, Art. 66, 2 skeins for hat, 4 skeins for bag.
- Hiawatha Metallic Corde, Art. 64, 1 tube for hat, 2 tubes for bag.
- Hiawatha wooden beads, 2 strings (200 beads) for hat, 2 strings for bag.
- Hiawatha Bag Insert No. 6647 (6" diameter).
- Hiawatha Drawstring Unit No. 6627.
- Steel crochet hook No. 00.
Gauge: 4 sts=1"; 4 rows=1".
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.