Infant Knitted Cardigan : This pattern contains instructions to knit, crochet edges, the cute cardigan pictured above. The honeycomb pattern is combined with stockinette stitch to make this attractive cardigan for the six month to one year old size.
- - Two ounces of wool baby yarn.
- - A pair of number 3 standard knitting needles
- - A set each of four number 3 and number
- - 1 double pointed knitting needles,
- - A size 7 steel crochet hook
- - Six small buttons.
Gauge: 10 rows equal one inch. 7 stitches equal one inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.